THE FINAL WEEK ( 22/07/24- 31/07/24)

 This being the last week at St Mary's HSS we had many things to do within that week. The week started with the observation of Ancy ma'am. Also high school students had their examinations in the afternoon. so many of us had to arrange classes for observation.


22/07/24- On 22nd I had one hour in my class . I introduces the students to the concept of noun phrase and verb phrase. The class went well . Students were interactive and listened to the class attentively.


23/07/24 - On 23rd I had my second round of observation. Meekha ma'am came to observe my class. I had third period. I started the new chapter 'Toilet' students . I came to the class well prepared and class went smoothly . I was able to transact the content effectively.


On 24th we went to the college for participating in the sports day.


25/07/24-  I had only one period in my class. I also did other duties in the school.

26/07/24 - 30/07/24 - On the 26th it was the Arts club inauguration at the school. The students showed their amazing talent that day. We got the chance watch their performances.

27/07/24- I had only one hour at 9 p. I also took two substitution hours. This being the last week at the school we had a lot of work to do.

28/07/24-  I had only one hour at 9 p. I continued the chapter Toilet.

29/07/24- I reached school at 8.30 as I had morning duty. The day was pleasant and everything went nice.

THE LAST DAY - 30/07/24

    Concluding all activities in the school we bid farewell to St Mary HSS. An official meeting was conducted with both the HM and principal of the school. They both shared their happiness and we our gratitude. We gifted two books to the school library. We bid farewell to our beloved students, gave them sweets and took pictures. It was a memorable experience  .Marking an end to the 30 days at St Mary's HSS, Pattom we came out with a heart full of great memories, gratitude and satisfaction.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demonstration Class